The biggest difference is the weekly layout. The Classic is set up vertically, so it works great for you if you like to make lists or if you like to look at your day vertically. The Flex is set up horizontally, so it's perfect for people with more flexible days.
You can see that both planners are flexible and customizable — you get to pick and choose what works best for your planning style!
Not sure which layout is best for you? We've created a sample pack of our most popular 360° inserts, and it comes with a FREE gift card towards your next purchase! Just click here to place your order!
Both the Weekly Classic and Flex 360 Disc Planner Inserts include:
- 2 Page Monthly Calendar Spreads
- 2 Page Weekly Spreads with Notes Section
- Yearly and Monthly Goal Setting Sections
- 3 Pages of Notes Each Month
- 11 Pages of Notes in the 'Notes Section in the Back
- Extra Planning Pages: Bill Tracker, Gift List, Bucket List, etc.
- Priority Boxes for Each Day
- Different Color Schemes Each Month