Great question! We've designed two different layouts because everyone's day is different - some people have appointments and meetings during the day while others have a more flexible schedule.
There are a few differences - the notes pages are a little different and some pages are colored slightly different (still the same color palettes but the colors are used in different ways). We do that to help make the planners a little more interesting so that they are not EXACTLY the same!
The biggest difference, though, is the weekly layout. The Classic is set up vertically, so it works great for you if you like to make lists or if you like to look at your day vertically. The Flex is set up horizontally, so it's perfect for people with more flexible days.
You can see that both planners are flexible and customizable — you get to pick and choose what works best for your planning style!
Not sure which layout is best for you? We've created a sample pack of our most popular 360° inserts, and it comes with a FREE gift card towards your next purchase! Just click here place your order!
Both the Classic and Flex in the LiveWELL 360 disc planner include:
- 2 Page Monthly Calendar Spreads
- 2 Page Weekly Spreads with Notes Section
- Yearly and Monthly Goal Setting Sections
- 3 Pages of Notes Each Month
- 11 Pages of Notes in the 'Notes Section in the Back
- Extra Planning Pages: Bill Tracker, Gift List, Bucket List, etc.
- Priority Boxes for Each Day
- Different Color Schemes Each Month