We offer USPS Priority + First Class Mail for International Packages-
- Choosing Priority Mail gives you a faster shipping time and includes detailed tracking on your package. If lost, you WILL be able to file a claim with the USPS.
- Choosing First Class Mail, while cheaper, will take much longer to arrive and does NOT include detailed tracking once it leaves the United States. If lost, you WILL NOT be able to file a claim with the USPS.
Troubleshooting a Lost or Stolen International Package-
- Unfortunately, we have the same tracking information for your order as you do, and we DO NOT have the capability to locate your package once it is in the care of the USPS or any other courier.
- If you believe your international package is lost or missing, please contact your local delivery service as soon as possible with your tracking information to initiate a mail search or package claim. (You may find more information about International shipping via USPS here.)
- If you do not have your tracking number to provide to the USPS and/or your local delivery service, please reach out to our team at email@example.com, and they will provide you with the information you need.
- If the USPS or your local courier declares your package lost, we will be happy to issue you store credit (in the form of a gift card) that you are welcome to put toward a future purchase with us.
- If your order arrives damaged, contact us immediately, and we will issue you a credit (in the form of a gift card) in the amount of the damaged product(s).
**We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages or for damages that occur in transit.**